Updated 3/20/20 ~2pm
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) and government mandates attempting to mitigate it are affecting businesses across the country, including here at Holden Beach.
Below is a list of local businesses and their current status, including changes to business hours or operations. The information comes from business website and Facebook updates, or I’ve called the businesses directly.
If you’re aware of changes for these businesses, or want to add a business, please share.
- Ace Hardware — Regular hours.
- Anaya Tribe — Regular hours.
- Beaches ‘N Cream — Regular hours. Indoor seating may be closed(?)
- Beach Mart — Spring hours. Employees are increasing hand washing and surface cleaning. Customers are asked to be mindful of personal space.
- Cafe Ahora — Regular hours.
- Castaways — Regular hours. Take out & delivery.
- Dock House Seafood — ?
- Dollar Tree — Early 8pm closings.
- Domino’s — Standard hours, standard delivery and pickup.
- Fantasy Isle — Regular Spring hours.
- Food Lion — 7:30am – 8:30pm. Starting 3/24.
- The Hot Buffalo — Take out & delivery.
- Islander Surf — Standard hours.
- Junebugs — Regular hours.
- Mankin’s Causeway Cafe — Regular hours. No seating, takeout only.
- Mermaids Island Grill — Delivery & Curbside pickup via online ordering,
- Provisions Co. — Closes early at 8pm. Take out only.
- The Scoop — Regular hours. Indoor seating closed. Outdoor seating available.
- Seafood Barn — ?
- Simply Barbecue — Spring hours starting Apr 8th: (Wed – Sat. 11am-5:30pm). Always take out.
- Subway – Still closed before reopening on causeway.
- SugarBritches — ?
- Sunset Slush — Open 12-5pm.
- Surfer’s Cafe — ?
- Walgreens — Regular hours.
- Wings — Standard hours.